Are you looking for the best Social Media Plugins for your WordPress site?
Social Media plugins connect social media platforms to your WordPress site that helps users quickly and easily log in or register to your site via their social media accounts.
This article will show you the best social media plugins for WordPress sites. So, without much ado, let’s get started.
Table of Content
- What are Social Media Plugins?
- Social Media Plugins for WordPress (Free and Paid)
- 1. Simple Social Buttons
- 2. Smash Balloon
- 3. Shared Counts
- 4. Revive Social
- 5. LoginPress Social Login
- 6. AddToAny Share Buttons
- 7. Sassy Social Share
- 8. WordPress to Buffer
- 9. Social Icons Widget
- Conclusion: Which WordPress social media Plugin is best for You?
- Frequently Asked Questions
What are Social Media Plugins?
A social media plugin for WordPress sites helps you add social media sharing buttons to your site and makes sharing your blog articles to social media platforms easier and less time-consuming. Social Media plugins help you add relevant social media buttons, icons, or widgets for your WordPress site, including Facebook. LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, and more.
Social Media Plugins boost signups to your site by saving users time filling out the default login or registration form for authentication. This quick and simple method also reduces spam and bot registrations.
WordPress social media plugins are an affordable and quick solution to uplift your website. These plugins are easy to install; you can get started right away.
12 Best Social Media Plugins for WordPress (Free and Paid)
There are several Social Media plugins for WordPress site, but we’ve listed the 12 best for your WordPress website.
1. Simple Social Buttons
First, we have Simple Social Buttons on our list. This plugin lets you add your own style to social media integration by creating customizable social media buttons, including Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest, to vibe with your site.
Since it is a WordPress Social Plugin, it helps you take your Website/Blog to the next level by allowing your readers to share on any social media platform.
It comes up with a built-in Active/Inactive Drag & Drop feature that lets you choose the button of your choice, including Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Like, Viber, Twitter, Reddit, and much more.
This plugin has both Free and Paid versions. Although the free version has many features, the Pro version skyrockets the plugin’s functionality. Simple Social Media Share Buttons premium lets you create social media PopUps that appear right away before visitors leave the site or scroll down the page.
- Simple Social Media Share Buttons come with beautiful button designs, including small Round, Simple Round Buttons, Flat Button Borders, and much more.
- It lets your visitors see the total count of how many people shared your content.
- It has social media tags feature that lets you know your website’s SEO.
- It lets you show social buttons at different positions to increase shares, including the Sidebar, On Media, PopUps, and more.
- You can overview the total count of how many people shared your content. Furthermore, the social media tags feature lets you know your website’s SEO.
This plugin is available for free. The premium version starts at $27 per year.
2. LoginPress Social Login Add-on
LoginPress is a simple and feature-packed WordPress login page customizer plugin that takes all the hassle away from the process of building your custom login pages, doing it straight from your WordPress admin dashboard. You can instantly preview the custom login changes before you save them. That’s awesome, right?
LoginPress premium version offers Social Login Add-on that helps to integrate social platforms, including Facebook, Google, Twitter, and LinkedIn, into your WordPress site. It makes it easy to log in or register to your WordPress site using their social media accounts.
Social Login boosts signups to your site by saving users time filling out the default login or registration form for authentication. This quick and simple method also reduces spam and bot registrations.
- This plugin helps you integrate Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google into your WordPress Site.
- A simple Add-on that even beginners will love.
LoginPress is a freemium plugin. You can get Social Login Add-on in the Start Up plan for only $99 per year.
3. Smash Balloon
Smash Balloon is another WordPress social media plugin. Smash Balloon has powerful plugins, including Facebook Feed, Twitter Feed, and Instagram Feed, that bring each social media platform onto your WordPress site.
Smash Balloon doesn’t offer all social media feeds within one package. Instead, you have to go to buy each separately.
- It has an Instagram Feed that lets you link photos and stories to your WordPress website.
- This plugin has a custom Twitter Feed that displays Twitter cards, shows tweets, and more.
- It has a custom Facebook Feed that adds Facebook posts, photos, videos, and more from your WordPress site.
Facebook Feed is available for $49, Instagram Feed is available for $49, and Twitter Feed is available for $49.
4. Shared Counts
Shared Counts is an easy-to-use social media plugin for your WordPress site. It lets you share content on social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and more.
There are multiple button styles available, you can choose where to show the button, like before or after the content. Shared Counts allows you to only go for sharing on all social networks.
- This is a developer-friendly plugin. You can easily use hooks and filters for advanced customizations.
- It has custom post types, including easily enabling the plugin for custom post types.
- It creates helpful buttons, including Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, Yummly, Print, and Email.
This is a Free plugin.
5. Revive Old Posts
Revive Old Posts is a must-have WordPress plugin. It is built to help website administrators boost website traffic and grow their social media followers. It lets you automatically share posts and content from your WordPress site to social media networks, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more.
This is a freemium plugin. The free version lets you share your posts and content from WordPress, Twitter, and Facebook pages. You’ll need to upgrade to the premium version to share your posts and content to Facebook Groups, Instagram, Linkedin Profile, Linkedin Page, and other social media platforms.
- It automatically generates hashtags for post shares.
- This plugin is Integrated with Google Analytics to help you easily track your social media traffic increase.
- You can select the age of posts eligible for sharing.
- It has an autopilot feature that automatically shares old and new posts on social media.
This plugin is a freemium plugin. You can buy the premium version at $75 per year.
6. AddToAny Share Buttons
AddToAny Share Buttons is another interesting free WordPress social integration plugin. This plugin lets you expose your site to over 100 social networking and bookmarking sites. It generates more traffic than you’ve ever seen before.
This plugin helps you add unique social share buttons on your WordPress site in different orientations, including vertical and horizontal. It is fully customizable.
- It has social media share buttons for social media platforms.
- It has social sharing bars, including floating and standard.
- This plugin has a universal sharing menu that makes it easy to keep track.
- There are global social sharing buttons.
This is a Free plugin.
7. Sassy Social Share
Sassy Social Share is among the lightest WordPress plugins for social sharing. Your readers can share your content with over 100 social sharing and bookmarking services.
Sassy Social Share enables you to customize the overall look and feel of the social sharing button you place on your site. You can specify sharing icon shape, size, background, and logo color.
- Sassy Social Share is compatible with Gutenberg editor, Multisite, WPML, and multilingual websites.
- It has around 100 Social Sharing/Bookmarking services.
- It offers Social Media follow icons that help redirect your WordPress visitors to your Social Media pages.
- It has share counts supported by Twitter, Buffer, Reddit, Pinterest, Odnoklassniki, and Fintel.
This is a Free plugin.
8. WordPress to Buffer
WordPress to Buffer is a great social media tool if you’re using the popular social media management software Buffer. This plugin updates your Buffer account when you’re doing scheduled publishing.
WordPress has a premium version that allows you to go for scheduling status messages for Posts, Pages, and Custom Post Types on social networks, including Facebook (Pages and Groups), Twitter, LinkedIn (Pages and Profiles), Google Business, and more.
- This plugin has a smart WordPress automation that auto-posts your WordPress content.
- It automatically sends scheduled publications to your social media profiles.
- The premium version of the WordPress to Buffer allows you to share heavy visual content with Instagram or Pinterest.
- Your social media account won’t be suspended for posting the same posts more than once.
This plugin is a freemium plugin. You can buy the Single premium version at $39 per year.
9. Social Icons Widget
We have Social Icons Widget as our list’s last social media tool for WordPress. This tool lets you easily and quickly add social media icons to your WordPress site’s sidebar with a widget.
The premium version of the Social Icons Widget has over 400 customizable and easy-to-use icons. These icons help you connect social media profiles on your WordPress website.
- It has unlimited icons that let you add as many social icons as you need.
- You can easily customize button colors and hover colors. It has a color picker that helps you match your branding.
- The Social Icon widget supports over 100 popular social media platforms and websites.
This plugin is a freemium plugin. You can buy the premium All Themes Package for $75 per year.
Conclusion: Which WordPress social media Plugin is best for You?
Social media marketing is an integral part of running a successful website. The good news is that you now have many WordPress plugin options to improve your traffic from social media platforms.
We have shared a list of the 9 best social media plugins for WordPress that will help you easily and quickly add social media sharing buttons to your WordPress site.
Every plugin is unique in a certain way since every plugin has unique features. However, you need to choose wisely.
Let us know your preferred Social Media plugin in the comments section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you look for in a WordPress Social Media plugin?
To ensure you choose a quality plugin, start by searching for that plugin in the WordPress plugin directory. Look at the Last Update, Active Installations, Ratings, and the Support.
How Do I Add a Social Media sharing button to WordPress?
Adding a social media sharing button is super easy with a Social Media plugin.
That’s all! You can also check out Best WordPress RSS Feed Plugins and Best PayWall Plugins for WordPress Sites
Leave a Reply