Are you looking for the best WordPress autoresponder plugin for your site?
WordPress autoresponder plugins help you send an email (automatically) to subscribers, customers, and website visitors based on different situations. You can select when and how these emails should be sent based on the trigger events on your site.
This article will show you a list of the best WordPress autoresponder plugins for your website. So, make sure you read this article till the end.
Let’s get started!
What is WordPress Autoresponder Plugin?
WordPress autoresponder plugins help you sequence automated emails sent to subscribers based on any trigger event, i.e., abandon carts. And once you’ve set up an autoresponder, it should run virtually without maintenance.
WordPress autoresponder plugins are a great way to welcome new subscribers, deliver coupons and offers, and more. It can cross-promote products and recover abandoned carts. There’s so much you can do with automated emails.
Table of Contents
- What is WordPress Autoresponder Plugin?
- How to Choose the Best Autoresponder Plugin?
- List of the Best WordPress Autoresponder Plugins
- 1. SendX
- 2. Mailchimp
- 3. MailPoet
- 4. Sendinblue
- 5. MailerLite
- 6. ConvertKit
- 7. AWeber
- 8. Omnisend
- 9. Drip
- Conclusion: Which is the Best Autoresponder Plugin for WordPress?
- Frequently Asked Questions
How to Choose the Best Autoresponder Plugin?
Hundreds of autoresponder plugins are available for free, while others offer their services at yearly or monthly prices. Every plugin is designed for a specific purpose. You’ll require email marketing services that let you create and send automated emails in no time.
It’s better to keep in mind a few things before choosing an autoresponder plugin for your WordPress site, including:
- Easy to Use: Ensure that your WordPress autoresponder plugin has a beginner-friendly email editor. It will be preferable if there are pre-designed templates.
- Welcome Email and Web Triggers: A good autoresponder plugin allows you to automatically send welcome messages to new subscribers and customers. Moreover, it enables you to set up trigger events, such as form submissions, popup click-throughs, or abandoned carts.
- Follow-up Emails and List Segmentation: An autoresponder plugin makes it easy to send follow-up emails and targeted email campaigns to target subscribers.
- Reminders: There must be an option to schedule emails to notify the subscribers regarding products and remind them about abandoned cart products.
- Customization: There have to be options for personal customization to automated emails.
- Email Analytics: If a WordPress autoresponder has a built-in analytics dashboard, it will be easy to track email campaign performance.
- Integration: It’s better to check if the plugin can integrate with email platforms like MailChimp, Constant Contact, and AWeber.
List of the Best WordPress Autoresponder Plugins
Let’s look at some of WordPress’s best free and paid autoresponder plugins to see what they offer.
SendX is an affordable email marketing software that helps you send unlimited email campaigns across all pricing tiers. You can easily build email lists and enable email automation without writing code or going through complex steps to integrate SendX with WordPress.
This plugin allows you to edit automation rules anytime to add or update triggers or actions. Furthermore, you can categorize users (based on their type) and even list and trigger emails based on their behavior.
- This plugin helps you build your email list using high-converting widgets, including hello bars, pop-up forms, modals, full-page takeovers, and sliders.
- You can easily design emails without HTML.
- SendX comes with a drag-and-drop editor to design professional-looking emails easily.
- Enjoy pre-built email templates to customize the appearance of your emails.
This is a premium plugin available at $7.49 per month.
Mailchimp is one of the best WordPress autoresponder plugins, with over 2 million active installations. It is a newsletter service that allows you to send email campaigns to a list of subscribers. This plugin helps you grow your email list in Mailchimp.
This plugin offers its services for free for lists with up to 500 email subscribers. It offers Sign-up forms that are user-friendly and mobile-optimized. Moreover, you can quickly integrate with any other existing form on your WordPress site, including your contact, comment, or checkout form.
- This plugin offers seamless integration with popular plugins, including the Default WordPress Comment Form, Default WordPress Registration Form, Contact Form 7, WooCommerce, Gravity Forms, and Ninja Forms 3, to name a few examples.
- MailChimp can directly import contacts into WordPress.
- It has a multitude of available add-on plugins and integrations, such as Mailchimp for WordPress Premium, Mailchimp Top Bar, Boxzilla Pop-ups, and WPBruiser anti-spam.
- Enjoy pre-built email templates to customize the appearance of your emails.
MailPoet is another good option for the WordPress autoresponder plugin for your site. It creates and adds a newsletter subscription form to your website. You can easily manage your subscribers and subscriber lists right from WordPress.
This plugin has a newsletter builder that integrates with WordPress and helps you create beautiful emails from scratch. Suppose you are running a WooCommerce store; this plugin will help you with all WooCommerce emails, including abandoned carts, first purchases, specific products, etc. You can also customize WooCommerce transactional emails.
- MailPoet helps you build and send newsletters with WordPress.
- You can easily create automatic emails for sending new post notifications.
- This plugin is smart enough to send automated welcome emails.
- Pre-built and customizable email and subscription form templates
The core plugin is Free. You can buy the premium version at $10 per month, billed monthly
for 500 subscribers.
Sendinblue, a WordPress autoresponder plugin, is there to help you uplift digital marketing. It helps you create meaningful relationships with your customers. You can utilize automated WordPress email campaigns, etc.
This plugin helps you create and manage your subscription forms and marketing automation related to your WordPress site. Moreover, it enables businesses to communicate effectively with customers through various methods, such as email, SMS, instant messaging, and marketing automation.
- This plugin helps you import TXT and CSV files.
- You can easily manage your contact lists.
- Sendinblue has an advanced segmentation technique that helps you uplift the impact of your marketing campaigns.
- You can create custom subscription forms and integrate them into posts, pages, and sidebars.
The core plugin is Free. You can buy the premium version at $25 per month.
Next, we have the MailerLite WordPress autoresponder plugin that helps you create email marketing campaigns and grow your business. This plugin has many email marketing and automation features that enable you to run a successful business.
This plugin helps you create automated email workflows. These workflows guide your subscribers through every step of their journey. You can automatically send welcome emails to your subscriber when they sign up for your list. This email is followed by follow-up emails exactly when they click on links throughout your website.
- This plugin saves subscribers automatically to your MailerLite account.
- You can easily place web forms using a widget or shortcode.
- It has double opt-in signup.
- This plugin has automated welcome emails from your MailerLite account.
The core plugin is Free. You can buy the premium version at $9 per month.
ConvertKit is another good WordPress autoresponder plugin for your site. It enables you to capture more leads, sell more products, and send targeted email newsletters. You can design subscription forms in ConvertKit and automatically append them to any WordPress post or page.
It offers an easy-to-use automation tool. This tool lets you send targeted emails to your subscribers well on time. Moreover, connecting trigger events with actions and simplifies the creation of conditional rules to automate your marketing and sales funnels.
- This plugin shares an intuitive user interface and an email builder.
- ConvertKit has powerful email and sales funnels.
- It has segmentation and targeting rules.
- It offers an automation workflow builder.
- This plugin has integration with marketing services.
AWeber is among the best WordPress autoresponder plugins with everything you need to grow your email list, boost your site traffic, monetize your content, sell your products or services, and automate your emails.
This plugin helps you grow your business by embedding AWeber landing pages and sign-up forms on your WordPress site. You can split-test sign-up forms to grow your list faster, send contacts captured using Elementor to AWeber, and more.
- This plugin allows you to sell your products or services quickly. You can email your list with a link to your e-commerce landing page.
- You can set up email automation to welcome new subscribers.
- You can get custom information about your subscribers and send them targeted emails.
- It helps you improve your site traffic, enabling web push notifications and uplifting email marketing.
Omnisend is another WordPress email marketing service that has pre-built automation and workflows. This plugin enables you to create email newsletters with the help of templates and a drag-and-drop editor. Omnisend helps to grow and manage your contact list. You can make use of popups, signup forms, and unlimited segmentation.
Omnisend’s free version allows you to send 500 emails per month to 250 contacts. However, you can upgrade to the premium version to get up to 60 SMS and 500 web push notifications. The striking thing is that you don’t need any credit card to signup.
- This plugin has pre-built automation and workflows.
- Omnisend has a cart abandonment emails feature.
- You can easily add transactional emails.
- Omnisend has a library of templates that lets you create professional emails in no time.
The core plugin is Free. You can buy the premium version at $16 per month.
Next, Drip is the WordPress autoresponder plugin, a customer-first marketing automation platform mainly designed for e-commerce brands. You can easily integrate your WooCommerce store with Drip to enjoy money-making segmentation.
This plugin lets you create a series of emails for welcoming customers, cart abandonment, product purchases, etc. You can send emails to your customers on special occasions like birthdays and many more. You can show your appreciation and send special offers or discount coupons to loyal customers of your brand.
- This plugin has a visual email and workflow builder.
- You can automatically send welcome email series and other drip campaigns.
- You can go for customization subscription forms.
- Drip offers post-purchase email automation.
Drip offers a 14-day free trial. Then you’ll need to upgrade to the pro plans starting at $39 per month.
Conclusion: Which is the Best Autoresponder Plugin for WordPress?
WordPress autoresponder plugins help you improve your site. With so many WordPress autoresponder plugins available, it is easy to get confused about finding the right one for your site.
However, you can install and experience some plugins mentioned in the list above to choose the best one. As you can see, each plugin discussed above has a unique set of features. Make sure you fully evaluate your options before making a final decision.
That’s all we have discussed the autoresponder plugins for WordPress. You can also check our detailed articles on the 7 Best WordPress Membership Plugins (Free and Paid) and 7 Best WordPress Job Board Plugins (Free and Paid).
Frequently Asked Questions
Does WordPress have an autoresponder?
By default, WordPress doesn’t have an autoresponder. However, you can easily add this functionality to your site with a WordPress autoresponder plugin.
What is a good WordPress autoresponder plugin?
A good WordPress autoresponder plugin offers email marketing features, such as sending automated emails, building beautiful emails and landing pages, and much more.
What is the easiest autoresponder to use?
MailerLite is one of the simplest autoresponders. It has an easy-to-use email editor and customizable templates. You can easily select from various email types, including Testing, autoresponders, and more.
Leave a Reply