Are you looking for the best WordPress header plugin for your site?
WordPress header plugins are there to help you to add several features to the header section of your sites. These are important to create the first impression of your site in the users’ minds. So, make sure to make your header looks perfect.
This article will show you a list of the best WordPress header plugins for your website. So, make sure you read this article till the end.
Let’s get started!
Table of Contents
- What is WordPress Header?
- Why should you use Header Plugins for WordPress?
- List of Best WordPress Header Plugins
- 1. Insert Headers & Footers
- 2. Elementor Header & Footer Builder
- 3. WPCode
- 4. Header Footer Code Manager
- 5. Header, Footer and Post Injections
- 6. Sticky Menu & Sticky Header
- 7. Woody code snippets
- Conclusion: Which is the Best WordPress Header Plugin for Your Website?
- Frequently Asked Questions
What is WordPress Header?
The header is the top element of any site available before the content starts. It usually contains a logo, your main navigation bar, and sometimes more. It can be customized to include other elements like a search bar, video, and images.
For example, here’s the header for the LoginPress:
Why should you use Header Plugins for WordPress?
You can make use of WordPress header plugins to easily and quickly add more efficient headers to your site.
WordPress header plugins let you add anything to the header area as you prefer, including:
- You can easily add custom header images.
- These plugins enable you to insert customized banners, notification bars, and more.
- Header plugins can quickly fix the header elements.
- Some header plugins come up with different widgets that let you add widget-friendly area, and some other lets you add promotional advertisements with discounts, deals, and offers.
- You can easily modify your header code to add a Google Analytics tracking code, Website verification code, Facebook Pixel, Google Search Console verification code, Pinterest verification code, and more!
List of Best WordPress Header Plugins
Numerous header plugins area is available in the WordPress plugins repository for free. Every plugin offers comprehensive features.
Let’s look at some of WordPress’s best headers to see what features they offer.
1. Insert Headers & Footers
WP Headers and Footers plugin enables you to add code to your WordPress site headers and footers section like Google Analytics tracking code, Facebook Pixels code, Google Optimize code for A/B testing, Custom CSS code, and more. You don’t need to edit the theme files to insert the code.
The simple interface of this plugin allows you to add code and different scripts from one place to your WordPress website (Headers, Footers, and Body section). The good thing about this plugin is that you can easily add the Bing webmaster tool code for website verification.
- This plugin helps you insert code to your WordPress headers and footers.
- You can insert Google Analytics and Facebook Pixels Code.
- It offers Google tag manager code/script insertion.
- You can easily add Microsoft clarity tracking.
2. Elementor Header & Footer Builder
Next, we have Elementor Header & Footer Builder plugin for your WordPress site. This plugin lets you add a layout with Elementor. You can set that as Header, Footer, and Block anywhere on your WordPress site. You can easily create a layout with Elementor and set it as a header and even a footer.
Further, you can also use the Elementor editor to create box header or footer designs. Elementor Header & Footer Builder plugin offers a WooCommerce menu cart Widget that displays the current number of products in the cart along with the total price.
- This plugin helps you display specific locations for the header and footer.
- You can add a main footer and an option to add an additional area above the footer where you can append your custom template.
- This plugin has built-in widgets, including Site Logo, Site Title, Page Title, and more.
- Elementor Header & Footer Builder works with all WordPress themes.
WPCode, also known as Insert Headers and Footers by WPBeginner, is another popular code snippet plugin for WordPress. This plugin brings ease for you to add code snippets in WordPress without the need to edit your theme’s functions.php file.
This plugin has a simple insert headers and footers interface that allows you to insert code like Google Analytics, custom CSS, Facebook Pixel, and more to your WordPress site’s header, footer, and other website areas. No need to edit your theme files.
- This plugin lets you add code like custom CSS, Facebook Pixel, Google Analytics, and more to your site’s header and footer.
- It supports Facebook Pixel code, Google Analytics, custom CSS, and more.
- This plugin has a Cloud Library that organizes your code snippets in one central location.
4. Header Footer Code Manager
Header Footer Code Manager, by 99 Robots, is the next WordPress header plugin on the list. This plugin has over 400,000 active installations and 5-star ratings. You can easily add snippets to the header, footer, and above or below the content of your page.
This plugin works inadvertently without breaking your WordPress site by adding code. Make sure to avoid placing snippets in the wrong place. The good thing about this plugin is that you will always retain your code snippets when switching or changing themes.
- You can easily and quickly add unlimited scripts and styles anywhere and on any post and page.
- This plugin supports custom post types.
- It controls where exactly the script is loaded on the page, i.e., head, footer, before content, or after content.
- You can easily use shortcodes to place the code anywhere on your site manually.
5. Header, Footer and Post Injections
Header, Footer and Post Injections is another good option for the WordPress header plugin. This is really easy-to-use that use and lets you quickly add custom code in whatever way you want, i.e., before or after the header and footer.
This plugin mainly aims to inject codes of numerous plugins for different functionalities, including Custom Tracking Code, Google Analytics, Alexa, Google Webmaster, and more. You must copy the generated code, paste it into the desired field, and get what you want.
- This plugin provides an easy centralized management option.
- Header, Footer, and Post Injections are independent of the theme use and enable WordPress shortcodes.
- It lets you go for different desktop and mobile injections.
- It enables you to quickly and easily add codes.
6. Sticky Menu & Sticky Header
Sticky Menu & Sticky Header is one of the best free WordPress header plugins. This plugin allows you to make any element sticky the very moment it hits the top of the page when you scroll down. The good thing about this plugin is that it is fully compatible with all themes, page builders, and plugins.
Sticky Menu & Sticky Header is generally used for keeping menus at the top of your page. It helps you make your menu floating and element sticky. You can easily add a sticky header, sticky menu, navigation, and widget without adding a single line of code; just pick the element off the screen.
- This plugin is fully mobile responsive.
- Sticky Menu & Sticky Header has three modes, including Legacy, Debug, and Dynamic, with different functionalities.
- It lets you enable stickiness for certain screen sizes.
- It offers options to implement custom spacing
7. Woody code snippets
Woody code snippets is yet another amazing WordPress header plugin that helps you create and store code snippets. You can also go for duplicated text in a special library at the admin bar of your website. You can make use of a shortcode to add a snippet anywhere on your site, for example, head, footer, and post injections.
You cannot only add a header to your site but add a footer and AdSense codes as well. Moreover, this plugin enables you to insert Facebook pixels, scripts, image tags, and a lot more. The striking feature is that you can show or hide code snippets using conditional logic.
- This plugin offers a header footer code manager.
- You can easily add rich text ads using a classic WordPress editor TinyMCE.
- This plugin helps you add shortcodes to place a snippet anywhere on your website.
- You can easily show or hide code snippets based on conditional logic.
Conclusion: Which is the Best WordPress Header Plugin for Your Website?
The WordPress header affiliate plugin helps you effectively add a header and footer to your site. A good header plugin ensures everything you want to see in the headers. The fact is that anything will be there without writing a single line of code on your own.
You don’t have to install every plugin mentioned in the list above to choose the best one. As you can see, each plugin mentioned above has a unique set of features. Make sure you fully evaluate your options before making a final decision. The final decision is yours!
That’s all we have discussed the header plugins for WordPress. You can also check our detailed articles on the 7 Best WordPress Membership Plugins (Free and Paid)
and 7 Best WordPress Job Board Plugins (Free and Paid).
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of plugins?
WordPress plugins provide the flexibility to customize site features and functionality without writing a single line of code. Plugins are popular among developers and nontechies alike.
How can I make my header more attractive?
You can create an outstanding and more attractive header for your site simply by following the essentials, including keeping it slim and your navigation tidy. It’s better to test the header on a small screen first.
What is the best header size?
1024px is still considered to be the most popular size for the header. Make sure that the text in the header must be readable to use short words.
Leave a Reply