Are you looking for the best WordPress live streaming plugins for your site?
Live streaming is a robust digital marketing strategy that provides you with the best way to reach and interact with millions of people worldwide. Its content to live streaming content is one powerful way of staying relevant in an ever-changing digital landscape.
In this article, we’ll show you a list of the best WordPress live streaming plugins for your site. So, make sure you read this article till the end.
Let’s get started!
Table of Contents
What is WordPress Live Streaming Plugin?
Live streaming is the best way to achieve any goals and objectives. Live streams are really effective for promoting and announcing your new products and services, announcing big company news, teaching an online class, and more.
Almost every type of WordPress site owner, such as bloggers, eCommerce, businesses, personal, etc., like to use live streaming plugins. These plugins help them give exposure to your product and service. This is a really helpful technique for grabbing more visitors in real-time.
What to Look for in a WordPress Live Streaming Plugin?
There are numerous WordPress live streaming plugins available in the WordPress repository. Before deciding on a WordPress live-streaming plugin for your website, you should consider a few factors.
- Plugin That is Easy to Use: Ensure that the WordPress live streaming plugin you select is easy to set up and use.
- Plugin That Lets You Embed Video Content: Your live streaming plugin should let you add video content to your site, including video, YouTube channel, or a video from other platforms like Facebook, TikTok, etc.
- Plugin That Lets You Monetize Video Content: Make sure that the plugin you select enables you to insert ads, Adsense, and affiliate links in your video content.
- Plugin That Lets You Add Your Logo in the Video: A good live streaming WordPress plugin allows you to add your own logo image and remove the watermark of any 3rd party.
List of the 5 Best WordPress Live Streaming Plugins
Now, you know what a WordPress live streaming plugin is. Let’s have a look and examine the best WordPress live streaming plugin that will help you pick the best option for your site.
Embed Plus For YouTube is one of the best WordPress live streaming plugins. This plugin is great for pulling in your YouTube playlists and channel videos and embedding them on your website. Moreover, the plugin works great with other popular editors and page builders such as Elementor and Beaver Builder.
Thanks to its strict compliance with GDPR, you can safely use it on websites that get European visitors. The plugin keeps up your website because of the ability to lazy load the player and uses minified JS and CSS. While the core features are available in the free version, you should check out the premium version for more options.
- Embed Plus For YouTube wizard automatically finds a live stream.
- This plugin lets you embed a direct link to a live stream.
- You can easily make your live stream responsive for smartphones, PCs, tablets, etc.
- The plugin automatically centers all your videos and even automatically start playing.
Stream is another good option for WordPress live stream plugins for your site. This plugin offers real-time notifications and third-party integrations that alert you when something goes wrong with your WordPress site.
This plugin also lets you have live updates of user activity records in the Stream. You can easily export your Activity Stream as a CSV or JSON file. Moreover, this plugin is designed for debugging and compliance purposes. This plugin is really useful for keeping tabs on your WordPress users.
- This plugin has built-in tracking for actions, such as posts, pages, custom post types, users, themes, plugins, etc.
- You can have a multisite view of all activity records on a particular network.
- The plugin lets you limit who can view user activity records by user role.
- Stream offers built-in tracking integration for popular WordPress plugins, including Advanced Custom Fields, bbPress, BuddyPress, Jetpack, WooCommerce, and more.
WpStream is one of the best WordPress live stream options that help you create video streaming on your WordPress site without adding any load to your hosting server. You can quickly live stream on your site from your browser or with the help of Streaming Apps with custom RTMP, such as StreamYard, Restream, and Zoom, for example.
This plugin enables you to stream live content directly on your site, so you are no longer dependent on third-party solutions. This plugin lets you have full control of your live stream. For example, you can maximize the use of your video content, choose how to display it, etc.
- WPStream helps you easily broadcast from your browser.
- This plugin is perfect for on-the-go streaming from the browser or any Android app with custom RTMP Larix Broadcaster, nanoStream, etc.
- You can easily broadcast from your iPhone.
- The plugin offers encoders you know and trusts, i.e., Teradek VidiU, Black Magic, LiveU, and more.
The core plugin is Free. You can upgrade to the premium version for $19 per month.
WebinarPress is the next WordPress live streaming plugin on our list. This plugin allows you to host live and automated webinars straight from your WordPress admin dashboard. It minimizes the need for third-party services on your site and helps you reach and grow your audience.
This plugin organizes live webinars with Hangouts on Air, Youtube, or Vimeo. You can upgrade to premium to access many other streams, including MP4 video files, iframes, and RTMP streams. This is not it; you can customize every webinar page’s styling, use shortcodes to place a registration or login form anywhere on your website, and much more.
- WebinarPress lets you export attendees to text or CSV files.
- You can let attendees ask questions during the live event and keep a log of it.
- This plugin enables you to give away an incentive during your live webinar or replay
- The plugin has a replay available for the registered users who missed out on the webinar.
The core plugin is Free. You can upgrade to the premium version for $197 per year (for 1 site only).
WP YouTube Live is our last pick for WordPress live streaming plugin. This plugin allows you to share the videos you’ve picked from YouTube with your users. You can go for display videos from a YouTube channel of your choice precisely from your site.
This plugin allows you to display live videos on your WordPress site directly from YouTube. You can also enjoy an automatic update feature that automatically checks for new videos when the plugin is activated.
- WP YouTube Live show scheduled live videos.
- This plugin helps you to view the most recently completed live video by selecting ‘Show last completed live video.
- You can select ‘Show recent videos from my channel’ to be shown a playlist of recent videos from your channel.
- The plugin allows you to specify a personal message with the option ‘Show a custom HTML message.’
Conclusion: Which WordPress Live Streaming Plugin is Best for You?
WordPress live streaming plugins help you go for live streams to clear visitors doubts who tend to visit your site to receive your services. There are many options available for WordPress live streaming plugins in the market; it’s better to need clarification about finding the right one for your site.
In this article, we shared some of the best WordPress live-streaming plugins for you to get your hands on. These plugins have unique features and are well-designed. Read carefully about what features these plugins provide and decide on your own which best suits you.
You can also check our detailed articles on the 7 Best WordPress Membership Plugins (Free and Paid) and 7 Best WordPress Job Board Plugins (Free and Paid).
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I integrate live streaming into my WordPress?
You can easily integrate live streaming into your WordPress. All you need to do is select a live streaming platform, generate an embed code, paste it into your website, preview it, and publish it. You are done, begin filming your live video, which will be displayed on your site in real-time.
Which site is best for live streaming?
Twitch is a popular live-streaming platform. This is the best live streaming platform that provides access to all-powerful media for the fastest live streaming.
Can you embed a live stream on WordPress?
You can embed a live stream on WordPress using various methods, including embedding codes, plugins, and themes. You can also add live-streaming videos like webinars and product reviews.